The work of Mrs. Mahla Zamani and a briefing of her background:
Name: Mahla Zamani
Residence: Tehran - Iran
Master of Welfare Management from the UK.
Graduated from the Department of Interior Design and Design from the British pitman Institute.
Work experience :
- Director of the Commercial Bank of Iran and the Netherlands (1355-1362).
- Managing Director of Golvar Co. (1362-1370)
- Twenty years of research on how to combine the national and modern clothing of Iran (1390-1390).
- Establishment of Fakhrandisha Cultural and Artistic Institute and Starting Official Activities on the Modern National Coverage of Iran under the supervision of the Ministry of Culture and Islamic Guidance (1378-1390)
The work done :
- A comprehensive study of the aspect in the history of clothing in Iran and the country, as well as the development of a six-volume series entitled "Encyclopedia of clothing on the history of Iran and its effects on the world", commissioned by two honorable ministers of the former culture and Islamic guidance. Mr. Hosseini, the current minister of the Ministry, has instructed to use it as a resource for the benefit of domestic and foreign students and researchers.
- Holding seventeen live shows in Iran and abroad.
- Issue No. One of the first Iranian modern fashion magazine "Lotus".
- The publication of the cultural and social advertising coverlet that includes national-modern Iranian Islamic clothing.
- Interviews with domestic and foreign media in the form of writing, audio, video and electronic communication.
- The design and implementation of historical costumes from the Medes periods to the present day for the fifteenth part of the collection "From Jamshid to Vanak Complex"
- Design and performances of the television series "The First Sin"
- Invitation on behalf of Iranian and United Arab Emirates friendships for the Islamic women's clothing show.
- Invitation to the Ministry of Culture and Islamic Guidance to display costumes at the summit meeting with the ministers of 40 Islamic countries
- Cooperating with the General Culture Council, the Parliamentary Cultural Commission and the Secretariat of Fashion and Clothing Management in order to take advantage of the experience of the Institute in presenting the fashion and clothing pattern and formulating specific executive guidelines related to the issue of Iranian clothing designs.
- Display of the Postmodern Costumes of the Achaemenid Period in Berlin (January 2002)
- With the support of the Ministry of Culture and Islamic Guidance, attending the International Tourism Fair in the Spanish Federation (February 2004)
- Attending the UNESCO 60th anniversary ceremony in Tehran and displaying the modern Iranian-Islamic national costume and receive the honorary award.
- At the invitation of the Alta Romana - Altamendi of Italy, attending the Global Culture Survey and receiving a special prize from the Italian Minister of the Interior as Fashion Designer (September 2004).
- At the invitation of the Urmia Basij Organization, attending the show of Islamic dresses along with the Fatimah-e Hani Congress in Urmia (October 2006).
- Attending the Arts and Culture Festival at the University of Jahangulal Nehru, New Delhi (India), and Receiving Praise and Thanksgiving Cards (March 2010)
- The title of "Lady of the best designer" in 1389 from the Deputy Minister of Culture of the Ministry of Culture and Islamic Guidance and the team of organizing fashion and clothing, and obtaining gratitude and honorary diploma of honor in this regard.
- Membership in the Technical Committee for the Evaluation of Medulbasa Works Affiliated to the Fashion and Occupation Management Working Group at the Ministry of Culture and Islamic Guidance.
- At the invitation of the UN Office in Tehran, attending the United Nations Human Settlements Program entitled "Architectural Dialogue" at the International Center for the Study of Architecture and Recognition of the United Nations Educational Institution in Tehran (October 2011).
According to the aforementioned conditions, about one hundred organizations, organs, public and private companies have ordered their personnel outfits. The list prepared of organizations and government and private companies whose uniforms have been designed and delivered by this institute.
With the financial support of the governor of Tehran performing live shows at the festival "Women of My Land" (October 2008). Live View in Imam Shams Alamareh (Persian date Esfand, 2009). Possiblity to hold a live show at the No. 27 International Fair, which, unfortunately, due to delays in licensing of the show, took place in (2013). Holding the "Seven Color Vibrator" Festival at Tehran Independence Hotel (February 2015).
Accepting the invitation of the Urmia Basij Organization to participate in the presentation of Islamic clothing along with the Congress member "Fatemeh-Haghighi" (October 2006). Holding of Hijab Club for a week (January 2004) With the support of the Ministry of Culture and Islamic Guidance, attending the International Tourism Fair in the Spanish Federation (February 2004) Unveiling at UNESCO's 40th Anniversary at the Statement of Design in Tehran With the financial support of the Bari Tourism Complex, near Lake Urmia (Shahrivar Moon
Covered in Rome, which is among the fifty first-class cosmetologists who received the honorary title as the top designer of dressed clothes instead of dresses (September 2004)
Diplomatic Club of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for one week (November 2004) The 27th International Fair of Iran for 10 days each day, capacity of 2500 people per performance (January 2000) Place of the National Olympic Committee (June 2001) International Tourism Exhibition with the participation of Tourism Ministers of more than 25 countries in the Kish Island that received the Thanksgiving award for the Culture and Islamic Guidance (October 2002) Revolutionary Club for one week (November 2002) Display of Postmodern Costumes of the Achaemenid Period in Berlin (January 2002) New Delhi (India), which had a great deal of impression on the collective media of India (March 2002) Cultural Complex of Shaghayegh, affiliated to the Presidential Organization (December 2003) Accepting Alta Romana Altama's invitation and attending the Global Culture Tour
Fortunately, the institute has managed to accomplish approximately 80% of its announced program as follows:
Modern Iranian Fashion Designs. Compilation of six volumes of the book titled "Encyclopedia of Coverage in Different Periods of Iranian History and its Impact on Persians." The publication of the first issue of the first and only national magazine of Iranian national-modern national costumes - "Lotus". The publication of the Lotus cultural, artistic, social, and informational magazine, which contains modern national clothes and personnel. Interviews with domestic and foreign media such as audio, video, and electronics. The design and implementation of historical costumes from the Medes period to the present day for the fifteenth part of the collection "From Jamshid to Vanak Complex" Design and performances of the television series "The First Sin" Invite on behalf of Iran-Malaysia and Iran-United Arab Emirates friendships group for the Islamic Islamic dresses. Invitation to the Ministry of Culture and Islamic Guidance to showcase the costumes at the summit meeting with the ministers of 40 Islamic countries. Acknowledgment from the UN Office. Receiving a Thanksgiving Letter from Alta Romeo - Alta Meda Italy. Receive Thanksgiving and Acknowledgments from various domestic and foreign organizations. Cooperating with the General Culture Council, the Parliamentary Cultural Commission and the Secretariat of Fashion and Clothing Management in order to take advantage of the valuable experiences of this institution in presenting the fashion and clothing pattern and developing specific executive strategies related to the issue of Iranian clothing designs. Obtaining a license for the establishment of the "Iranian Fashion Designers Association". Holding three exhibitions of clothing called "Iranian Designers Club" with the presence of light designers in the Life Style sector (Feb. 2011, Feb. 96, Vdm. 97). The unveiling of the unique event "Fashion Service Technology" in the Mirror Hall of Fame "Royal Park" is the source of the creative Iranian youth in collaboration with a large foreign company, which is very much appreciated by the enthusiasts of this area and various virtual and non-virtual networks across the globe. Based on the permission of the relevant authorities, the holding of eighteen live and live shows inside and outside the country is as follows:
Fakhre Andisheh Cultural Institute
The Fakhre Andesh Cultural and Folk Art Institute, with more than a decade of efforts spent to promote the culture of dressing and research in the history of clothing, started its official activity under the supervision of the Ministry of Culture and Islamic Guidance under the supervision of the Ministry of Culture and Islamic Guidance in 1999, and from the outset launched the mission of institutionalizing national-Islamic modern cover. In the same line, experts in this and experts in this area advised to undertake the following steps in order to take the next action in accordance with the set of conditions governing the community more convincing and more practical and based on this basis the main policy of the institute was based on the following Contract issues:
Considering the thousand-year civilization of Iran, the design of the cover of Iranian women. It is also possible to attract the attention of teens, young people and adults to the importance of Iranian coverage. Attracting the views of the country's authorities to this important. Attorneys have the necessary permits to hold live shows at home and abroad (specially for women), which is an important factor in attracting audiences and culture. In the more advanced stages of issuing, the particular Iranian modes to other countries. Writing in this direction so that documentary audiences also embrace this important task. Publishing Iranian fashion magazine to audiences who are accountable for this goal.
- Women's Representatives Assembly in Parliament
- Tehran University of Medical Sciences (graduation clothes)
- University of Tehran (graduation clothes)
- Information section of the International Tehran Fair
- Office of Presidential Women's Participation
- part of VIP As well as the entrance to the Mehrabad Airport
- Department of State's Diplomatic Club
- Ahwaz University of Medical Sciences (graduation outfit)
- Mahan Air Travelers
- Citizen Chain Stores
- Lady and Mr. Hotel Resort
- Yersenl Khan and Mr. Handmade Organization
- Cultural Heritage Organization
- Education in Tehran Province
- Yersenl Khan and Mr. Dariush Kish Hotel
- UAE Airline Representative Office in Tehran
- Firefighting Personnel Troubles
- Aircraft Air Hostesses
- Guests of the Kish Air Company
- GAS Refiners Clothing
- Five Star Pars Hotel (Kerman)
- Amir Aircraft Agency
- Iranian Persian Exhibitors in Turkey
- Achaemenid period clothing in Germany
- Pasargad Aircraft Agency
- Hotel Nilou
- Saman Bank
- Radman Aircraft Agency
- Taj Mahal Hotel
- Aircraft Agency
- German Bush Company
- German company Steiman Industry
- Dreamweaver Makeup
- Qatar Aircraft Company
- Credit and Development Institute
- Agricultural Bank (Quadruple)
- Airline Company (air and ground personnel)
- Sadr Oil Company
- Grand Chamran Hotel (Shiraz)
- Chamran International Hospital (Shiraz)
- The heart of Tehran
- Personnel clothes at the Medical Symposium abroad.
- Shiraz Bay Star Hotel.
- Golestan Medical Center
- Window Insulation Company
- Moorish Aircraft Agency
- Kowsar Investment Company
- Cuisine Restaurant
- Hotel Simorgh Staff
- Desert Car Company
- A chain-based chain of stores.
- Johnson & Johnson Company (Representative of Tehran)
- Delta Company
- National Building Company
- Farabi Hospital
- Rosal Aircraft Agency
- Aircraft Agency
- Tamiran Auto Company.
- Iran Khodro Insurance Company
- Iran Hardware Construction Company
- Eram Hotel
- Imam Khomeini Airport
- New Economy Bank
- New Economics Insurance Company
- Nestle Company
- Iran Khodro Co.
- Qeshm Aircraft Agency
- Caspian Airlines
- Parsian Bank
- Saman Bank Insurance
- Bank Entrepreneur
- Kermanshah Petrochemical Company
- New Product Development Company
- Kerab Company
- Nikan Traber Shipping Company
- International Study and Research Company
- DSGS (from Dubai)
- Jam Store
- International Industrial & Safety Exhibition
- Malac Chalus hotel staff
- Ferdowsi Hotel Personnel
- Tehran Manufacturing Company
- Soul Furniture
- Apadana Tile
- Watch Restaurant
- Cyrus Medical Center
- Alborz Tower Company
- Saber Industrial Group
- Kave Shipping Company
- Iran Travel and Travel
- Fars Shiraz Star Complex
- TV series "The First Guilty"
- Hall of Famey
- Tehran Ophthalmology Center
- Project Play Company
- Familiar courier company
- Nestle Company
- Academy of Art (Department of Iranian Studies)
- The Foursima Network (Cultural, Artistic, and Research TV & Radio Collection from & quot; Jamshid to Venck & quot;) will be updated every Monday at 21.45pm.
- Lotus Sports Sports Complex (Karaj)
- Tourism and Heritage Investment Company
- Tourism and car hub
- Power Plant Manufacturing Company (Mapna)
- Design and implementation of personnel at the heart of Tehran
- Designing and operating clothes for personnel attending medical symposia abroad
- Kuwait Airlines
- Taban Airlines Company
- ATA Airline Company
- Cake Platinum Home
- Green Chip Company (Bismarck)
- restaurant SPU
- Diacompany chain stores
- Aircraft Agency of the Ancient Land Voice
- Marina Park Hotel
- Great Shiraz Hotel
- Farazghash Aircraft Company
- Alborz Restaurant
- International Hotels Corp
- Travel Agency Air Travel
- Milan Restaurant
- Hasheminejad Hospital (Negotiating)
- Pars Atkal Company
- Arash Aircraft Agency Flight
- Moon Clinic
- Sunshine Company
- Bolooney Co.
- Razi's Dargahers Company
- Exquisite company
- Mehd Amin Co.
- Bentati Company
- Doctor Ph.D. steps
- Conferencing Company
- Arta Trade Company
- Hotel Gandhi Hospital
- Sofa Forrest Company
- Amir Amyar Aram Company (Future Bank Virtual Banking Company)
- TAT Investment Company (clothing design)
- Atlas Jet Aircraft Company (Turkey)
- Bread Company
- Dejawo Restaurant Group
- Chemical Company of Alam
- Hotel Narenjestan
- Railroad Catering (Negotiating)
- Soureh Mehr Publications (affiliated with Sura University)
- Pars Air Company
- Fanava Co.